Electronic Invoice Payment Instructions
- Please note that online invoice payment is currently only available for items purchased from our Indiana auctions.
- There is no need to worry about the drop down menu which is empty. You only need to enter your invoice total into the other amount box.
- The invoice that you were emailed is currently calculated at the correct 19% for credit card and online payment. When entering your payment amount into the OTHER AMOUNT box please use the INVOICE TOTAL located at the bottom right of your invoice. We still offer a 3% discount on your invoice if you wish to mail in a check or cash for your invoice.
- Please also enter your ten digit Invoice Number which can be found at the upper right of your invoice. The number should read: SA0000XXXX with the last four digits being a unique invoice number.
- Your confirmation that we have received your payment will be when we email you the UPS tracking numbers for your package.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org